Featured post

ONE VOICE NIGERIA: VOTE MOBILIZATION

Exactly one year ago, active citizens took to the streets of major cities in #Nigeria to voice out their dissatisfaction with various unf...

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Paulinho: "I feel a great satisfaction to be able to play in the Champions League."



Paulinho: "I feel a great satisfaction to be able to play in the Champions League."

"I never played in the Champions League and now I have the opportunity and I have to enjoy it to the fullest."

"I have to take advantage of the opportunities that the coach gives me."

"I feel completely suited to the Barça game."

"With the help of my colleagues, everything goes well and I am sure that I will continue to get better with my colleagues."

"I feel very calm and confident."

"It's special because I play next to the player with whom I've always wanted to play, Leo Messi."

"He helps me a lot to adaptation and the welcome he gave me was amazing."

"In football peace is necessary."

"I have a lot of confidence. When I arrived to Barcelona, I already noticed the confidence."

"We started the season with great confidence, and we have a great team and great players."

"There isn't a bigger motivation than playing for Barça."

"Neymar & Messi? I'm lucky to play alongside both."

0 comments:

Post a Comment