Featured post

ONE VOICE NIGERIA: VOTE MOBILIZATION

Exactly one year ago, active citizens took to the streets of major cities in #Nigeria to voice out their dissatisfaction with various unf...

Wednesday 8 November 2017

"I put money in my bra all the time": Beyonce's mum, Tina Knowles-Lawson admits

"I put money in my bra all the time": Beyonce


Beyonce's mum, Tina Knowles just revealed to us that she still keeps money in her bra.
The mother-of-two took to her Instagram account to gush about her daughter, Solange, who is Glamour Magazine's woman of the year. She shared a photo of her holding up the magazine but the outline of money in her bra can be seen through her black figure-hugging top.
She addressed that in the caption, writing: "Yes I put money in my bra all the time. I’m from Galveston Texas we do that!!!!"
"I put money in my bra all the time": Beyonce

0 comments:

Post a Comment