Featured post

ONE VOICE NIGERIA: VOTE MOBILIZATION

Exactly one year ago, active citizens took to the streets of major cities in #Nigeria to voice out their dissatisfaction with various unf...

Monday 30 October 2017

'For somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money' - Hushpuppi says as he shares private jet photo



Hushpuppi In his first social media since his dirty and messy fight with friend turned enemy, Mompha, says 'for somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money'.

He shared a photo of himself about to board a private jet with the caption, 'for somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money. For someone who's living a fake life, I think I have an amazing life. God if this life is fake, please continue to grant it for me, I don't want real life'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment