Featured post

ONE VOICE NIGERIA: VOTE MOBILIZATION

Exactly one year ago, active citizens took to the streets of major cities in #Nigeria to voice out their dissatisfaction with various unf...

Saturday 28 October 2017

Sports : Sports : Arsene Wenger's Future At Arsenal Will Be Reviewed After Season




Arsene Wenger has confirmed that the Arsenal board will review his position as manager at the end of the season.



The Frenchman signed a two-year extension in the summer to extend his 21-year reign at the club.

But, speaking on Thursday at the club's annual general meeting, he suggested that talks would take place when this campaign concludes - something he confirmed in a news conference.

"I want to see what the board thinks of my performance," Wenger said.

"After that we decide where we go from there. My desire has always been to respect my contracts, but that is what I meant."

edited from BBC Sport


*this man retire and goan rst abeg!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment