Featured post

ONE VOICE NIGERIA: VOTE MOBILIZATION

Exactly one year ago, active citizens took to the streets of major cities in #Nigeria to voice out their dissatisfaction with various unf...

Thursday 28 September 2017

"I hate who I am. I'm a n***** and white people are better than me. Asian people are smarter than me": Black man asks God why he made him black (video)

"I hate who I am. I

When you talk about self-hatred, the young man in the photo above has it in abundance. 
The black man, who is a prominent Trump Supporter, recorded and uploaded a disturbing video where he reduced himself to trash. He literally called himself trash and said he should never have been born. Then he went on to query God for creating him to be a black man. He said he hates himself and his ugly features and he's just a stupid nigger. He said quite a lot and it's really pathetic. It's obvious he needs help.
"I hate who I am, I dislike, I despise my ugly ass," he said
"I should have been used for research when I was in the womb. I should have been aborted when I was on the umbilical cord. I'm a loser. The KKK needs to lynch my ass. I'm a nappy-headed beast."
The same man in the video has spoken out actively against Black Lives Matter and in favor of Blue Lives Matter. He has also publicly criticized NFL star Colin Kaepernick for his protest and said that he believes the Confederate flag should fly freely in the South.

0 comments:

Post a Comment