Featured post

ONE VOICE NIGERIA: VOTE MOBILIZATION

Exactly one year ago, active citizens took to the streets of major cities in #Nigeria to voice out their dissatisfaction with various unf...

Thursday 28 September 2017

How I got a personal U.S shopper plus free shipping from ASOS, Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress to Nigeria on Goods Express

How I got a personal U.S shopper plus free shipping from ASOS, Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress to Nigeria on Goods Express
Shopping from the U.S to Nigeria without Goods Express has always been an issue for me as most American stores like Amazon, Ebay, Walmart and Macys do not ship directly to Nigeria. Most times i have to wait for a family friend coming from the US to help me bring the items but that is so stressful and it takes a longer time for me to get the items I so much want.

I got so excited when I heard about GoodsExpress.com because with GoodsExpress.com I didn’t get to struggle with App Installations and strenuous payment systems before I got my items in Nigeria and the best part was that I got free shipping and a personal shopper helped me through out my shopping journey.

Payment is made in Naira via simple bank transfer and I got flexible shipping options of 3-5, 5-10 and 10-15 days which are all available depending on how fast you want to receive your goods.

The FREE Shipping campaign is still on so you can Get FREE Shipping here

Also request for a personal shopper via the Goods Express Hotline: 01-6316330

0 comments:

Post a Comment